sacred whispers blog
Veneration of the Dark Godis is Veneration of the Whole Wombn. Our Power is in Darkness, but first wo-men have to leave our patriarchal conditioning behind - leave the father's house and his rules! Embrace the Way of the Womb!
First of all I swear this isn’t shade. And I have to say that because bw are emotional and always thinking someone is coming for them when they have to be corrected.
This is concerning to me. Because bw don’t understand stats and this clear lack of comprehension coupled with clear inability to understand math? Is concerning to me. Bw are hollering “divest” but still in blackistan it talking about it or talking about how bm ain’t shyt.
It doesn’t work that way sisters. The primary issue I have is with bw CLEARLY DEMONSTRATED INABILITY to understand mathematics. And I find this to also be a symptom of the failure of our community to instill a value for education. As well the failure of our government to provide quality education across the board to all citizens. It is a well known and documented fact that people who went to school in the inner city, have come away with a separate and unequal “education” than those who do not. I remember explaining to a white man, the concept of pemdas. He went to school in the inner city among black children. So he was never taught PEMDAS. Which is fucking basic. Inner city youth are purposely set up to fail and miseducated so they look dump, incompetent and incapable of basic elementary understanding. It is hideous and I don’t think anyone should be ashamed.
But this further cements to me why my mother insisted on raising us in Jamaica Plains instead of Roxbury or Dorchester or mattappan. It mattered. I came away with an excellent foundational education, because I did not attend inner city/urban/black schools. So before you come here to clown or bash? Keep this in mind and don’t make me cut you!
Now let’s get into the math:
Of the 29% of bm who marry? They marry bw 89% of the time. So you have to do the math.
First calculate how many bm in America there are. Then take 29% of their entire population and bam. Those are the men who get married. Only 29% of bm get married.
Of that small little 29% of bm who do get married they marry bw 89% of the time. The other 11% of that cohort, marry non bw.
Which leaves plenty of room for bw to have a 72-74% oow birth rate. Since 71% of bm DO NOT MARRY AT ALL!
The math adds up when you understand proper calculations.
Deva Fiyah is a Priestess, Anthropologist, Feminist, and Feminine historian. She has helped women from all around the world, actualize their Goddess Power, with Healing, Retreats and Courses in Self Mastery.